The topic of terminology is highly important for clear communication and shared understanding. We often use the same terms talking about different things, while sometimes we speak about the same things naming them differently.
In this video we’ll talk about the data structure of Targetprocess, so you could make the best use of it in your organization.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- What work items exist in Targetprocess and how they are connected to each other
- How you can organize people and let them work on different things across one or several projects
- How you can plan work and allocate people to work items
- And what entities exist in Targetprocess for managing testing activities
- Published on Aug 22, 2019