Backlog Planning and Management
- Agile Release and Iteration Planning
- Organizing and Prioritizing a Backlog
- Work & Project Management Solutions
- Finish Action for Iterations and Team Iterations
- Split Entities
- Generate Team Iterations for Release
- Calculate Capacity of Team Iteration automatically based on previous Velocities
- Planning Capacity: Calculation of Team Iteration load
The Backlog Planning and Management solution provides a number of views that can be very useful when you need to kick off a project and track its progress from a high level.This solution is supplementary to team-level solutions, such as Development Team, Scrum Team, Kanban Team, or any custom one.
You’ll find views to help you to get started in creating and prioritizing your product backlog and breaking down large features and epics into smaller user stories. You can continue by scheduling releases and planning features across releases. You can also track progress and check the project's pulse with the release burn down chart, feature completion reports, and a project dashboard that aggregates the most important information in one place.
Add the solution
This solution can be added from the Solutions Gallery, which is always available from the “Create” button in the bottom left menu of Targetprocess. If you are an on-site customer, the Solutions Gallery mashup has to be installed before you can add a solution.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team