How to set default view?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Views: setup and usage
- Integration between Targetprocess and Slack
- Targetprocess System Requirements
- Cannot Prioritize Cards on a View
- Problem: Entities in work hierarchy are orphaned and belong to different scopes of work
- Documentation management
- How to attach existing Bug to a User Story or Feature?
Q: I want to create a view or a dashboard and set it as my default view so I see it every time I log in.
A: In Targetprocess tool there is no capability to set default home view at the moment. You're welcome to vote for corresponding Idea in our public backlog. As a workaround solution we're glad to recommend to use Favorites in views menu and bookmarks of web browsers.
Favorites in views menu
Use Favorites setting in left menu actively. Every user can mark some frequently used view and folder he's interested in as Favorite. Add to Favorites action is there in right-click context menu for every view and folder.
Favorite items are pinned above all other ones. They can be reached instantly right after login.
Views in Favorites can be reordered using drag-n-drop method. However, folders in Favorites are always shown above standalone views.
Web browser defaults
Use Favorites or Home page setting of your web browser. Follow the steps below:
- In Targetprocess, open a view or a dashboard that you would like to pick as a home page.
- Add this page to web browser bookmarks.
- Or, alternatively, set the Targetprocess view or dashboard page as a homepage in web browser settings.
Last opened view
Targetprocess tool remembers last viewed page within web browser cookies. If you have cookies enabled, then right after login you will be automatically redirected to the view which was opened last time on the current device and in the active web browser. Once you purge your cookies or log in from new device or web browser, you will be forwarded to the topmost view in the left menu list.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia