How to switch from Targetprocess On-Site to Targetprocess On-Demand
- Purchase Targetprocess On-Demand licenses
- Contact Targetprocess support at email@example.com and let them know that you want to move to an On-Demand account. Our support team will send you a secure link to upload your files.
- Stop using your Targetprocess On-Site.
- Make a back-up of your database, archive it, and upload it to the Targetprocess file storage.
- Copy the Targetprocess2/wwwroot/upload folder, archive it, and upload it to the Targetprocess file storage.
- Notify our support team that you uploaded the database (by email or in Live Chat).
It usually takes 1 day to restore the database and attachments of one Targetprocess On-Demand server. You’ll be notified when your new On-Demand site is up and running.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia