How to switch from Targetprocess On-Site to Targetprocess On-Demand
- Purchase Targetprocess On-Demand licenses
- Contact Targetprocess support at email@example.com and let them know that you want to move to an On-Demand account. Our support team will send you a secure link to upload your files.
- Stop using your Targetprocess On-Site.
- Make a back-up of your database, archive it, and upload it to the Targetprocess file storage.
- Copy the Targetprocess2/wwwroot/upload folder, archive it, and upload it to the Targetprocess file storage.
- Notify our support team that you uploaded the database (by email or in Live Chat).
It usually takes 1 day to restore the database and attachments of one Targetprocess On-Demand server. You’ll be notified when your new On-Demand site is up and running.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
The more details you can give us the better
Prefer instant messaging? Try our live chat
Add tickets, comments and track status in our Helpdesk
Shape the future direction of Targetprocess