- Purchase Targetprocess On-Demand licenses
- Contact Targetprocess support at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know that you want to move to an On-Demand account and when you want it to be done.
- Stop using your Targetprocess On-Site.
- Make a backup of your database, archive it, and upload it to the file storage.
- Copy the Targetprocess2/wwwroot/upload folder, archive it, and upload it to the file storage.
- Share the link to the file storage with the Targetprocess support team and notify the team that you uploaded the archives (by email or in Live Chat).
It usually takes 1 day to restore the database and attachments of one Targetprocess On-Demand server. You’ll be notified when your new On-Demand site is up and running.