- Integrations and API
- Import Git / GitHub Commits to Targetprocess
- Integration with Miro
- How to configure Google OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- Targetprocess Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Phabricator.
- How to issue a new SSH key pair from Git Bash and use it in Targetprocess
- How to configure Outlook OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- Integrating Targetprocess with other tools via Tasktop Integration Hub
Automation Rules allow to extend Targetprocess functionality. This feature adds the ability to automatically react to a change in Targetprocess or an event in a third party service, execute custom logic, and form a pack of changes that will be made in Targetprocess as a result. For example:
- If a comment is added to a Request - reopen the Request.
- If a GitHub pull request is merged - change the state of the related User Story (or any other entity).
- And many additional use cases.
Targetprocess admins can access the Automation Rules Setup UI in settings:
More detailed documentation about Automation Rules can be found in the developers guide.
All the Automation Rules can be divided into two major groups:
- Internal Automation. These are the scenarios where an Automation Rule reacts to an event in Targetprocess and makes changes also in Targetprocess.
- External Integrations. In these scenarios events trigger Automation Rules from an external system.
To implement such a scenario the Modified Entity source should be selected for an Automation Rule. Here is the rule in action:
This example and many others can be found in the developers guide.
For External Integrations we added an incoming web hook source for Automation Rules. This source allows us to create a unique HTTP endpoint in Targetprocess that can be used for integrations with any service that can send HTTP requests with JSON content.
Automation Rules make it possible to connect the workflow of entities in Targetprocess with events in GitLab for example. In this example, the naming convention is used for linking branches to entities in Targetprocess:
With Automation Rules it's possible to link commits in version control to a related entity. There is also no need for configuring Targetprocess Git Plugin and SSH access for it anymore.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.