- Integrations and API
- Native Issue Level Integrations
- List of supported HTML tags in text editor
- Integration with Miro
- Import Git / GitHub Commits to Targetprocess
- How to configure Google OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- Targetprocess Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Phabricator.
- How to configure Outlook OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
Snapshot service is designed to move integration from one account to another and not for duplicating profile setup
💡 Snapshots must not be used for copying Jira, Azure DevOps or any other issue level native integrations’ settings and profiles
After snapshot restore enabled integration profile will start working automatically.
💡 Mind the initial account and integration. If you’re moving integration profile in enabled state, disable origin before restoring a snapshot to stop integration sync and prevent duplicates
Additional steps to be done in integration profile restored from a snapshot
- Reselect all projects and entity types mappings to save their new IDs, Targetprocess database is not the same
- Update webhooks URLs, if ATP account name changed and this is not Azure DevOps integration with enabled webhooks autosetup.
For Azure DevOps Integration webhooks, if auto update for webhooks was enabled, will be updated every time profile gets enabled or list of project and synced types update.
It’s not possible yet to use snapshots for copying integration settings. Snapshot keeps profileId that must be uniques within one cluster. It is not possible to restore snapshot with integration in the cluster, where an integration with the same profileID already is.
In that rare case when you need to restore snapshot and integration into the same cluster this integration comes from, you need to delete the sync data. Manual removal of integration profile from the account UI will not help. All integration profiles are soft deleted, so that in case of mistakes data could be restores easily. That’s why permanent delete must be executed by DevOps.
- Support rollback of failed restore Planned into PI9 team backlog
- Unreliable snapshotting of rules with big databases (>20k items synced) Planned into PI9 team backlog