Please note, that we have stopped supporting Eclipse / Mylyn Connector starting from Photon 4.8
The connector displays your personal ToDo list with Targetprocess tasks right in Eclipse IDE, and allows updating task status, descriptions and comments via Eclipse UI.
Mylyn framework v3.12 should be installed in Eclipse Luna in advance to support Targetprocess connector (more on Mylyn).
- Download Targetprocess Mylyn Connector
- Start Eclipse
- Go to Help → Install New Software
- Unmark the Group items by category checkbox
- Click Add... button
- In the Add Repository form, click Archive and enter the path to the TP Mylyn connector file to the Location field. Targetprocess Connector appears in the Available Software list:
- Put a check for Targetprocess Connector, then go Next.
- Accept the license terms and click Finish.
- In Eclipse, go to Window → Open Perspective → Other. Select Team Synchronizing from the list and click OK.
- Go to Window → Show View list. Open the Mylyn Task List and Task Repositories.
Then you should create a special Task Repository for Targetprocess.
- In the Task Repositories, click Add Task Repository and select the connector you’ve just installed.
- You should specify several Connection settings: Targetprocess URL, Repository Name (optional field), Authentication type, TP user login and password.
- Click Check connection to make sure the connection between Mylyn and Targetprocess is available. Then click Finish.
- Select New Query in the repository context menu.
- Fill in the Query Title field, and the synchronization will start as you click Finish.
The ToDo list imported from Targetprocess appears in the Eclipse Task List.
You can enable or disable the Synchronize Automatically option for your task list query:
Not all items are displayed
Find more details on How items are filtered in your personal ToDo list.
Supported versions of Eclipse IDE and Mylyn framework
Supported and tested Eclipse versions:
Supported and tested Mylyn framework versions:
Mylyn version 3.10 contains a Bug that makes it incompatible with TP connector.
Related error log messages can be found in Eclipse IDE at Window > Show View > General > Error Log.