- Native Issue Level Integrations
- Users: Roles and Permissions
- Native Jira integration: End User Guide
- Native Jira Integration: Technical Overview
- Native Jira Integration: Data Validation Report
- Native Jira Integration: Setup Guide
- Native Azure DevOps Issue Level Integration. Technical Overview
- Native Jira Integration Released
Integration Users are not expected to log into Targetprocess and use it on a regular basis, but they can be displayed as Assigned Users, be part of the Capacity Planning, etc.
"Integration User" is part of native issue level integrations (with Jira, TP, ADO) and users are added automatically if Assignees are mapped and sync
In the current implementation there are two ways to add Integration Users:
- by native Jira integration. In this case Jira Assignee field is synced into Targetprocess Role Assignment;
- by Targetprocess Support team. Any regular User can be turned into an Integration User type upon request;
- CSV import
- Not Supported: user view; DSL filters
Any Targetprocess Administrator can convert an Integration User to a regular User from User details page but cannot convert regular user to connected integration user to save the license.
Currently, it is not possible to filter out Users by "Integration" property on views.
Administrator can check the total number of Integration users in Settings > License page.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team