- Integrations and API
- Integration with Miro
- Import Git / GitHub Commits to Targetprocess
- Targetprocess Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Phabricator.
- How to create a personal access token for DevOps Integrations
- How to configure Google OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- TestRail Integration
- How to issue a new SSH key pair from Git Bash and use it in Targetprocess
Webhook plugin is deprecated. It is replaced with Automation Rules feature. The Automation Rules feature is available in Targetprocess v3.13.0++. It is not supported for On-Site Targetprocess installations.
Outgoing Webhook plugin allows you to listen to triggers in Targetprocess entities, which will then send relevant data to external URL in real-time. Using this plugin you can create your own integrations with:
- third-party services (e.g. Slack or Zapier)
- your own service
- with Targetprocess itself
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.