- Integrations and API
- Targetprocess Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Phabricator.
- How to configure Google OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- How to create a personal access token for DevOps Integrations
- How to issue a new SSH key pair from Git Bash and use it in Targetprocess
- How to configure Outlook OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- Integrating Targetprocess with other tools via Tasktop Integration Hub
- TestRail Integration
Webhook plugin is deprecated. It is replaced with Automation Rules feature. The Automation Rules feature is available in Targetprocess v3.13.0++. It is not supported for On-Site Targetprocess installations.
Outgoing Webhook plugin allows you to listen to triggers in Targetprocess entities, which will then send relevant data to external URL in real-time. Using this plugin you can create your own integrations with:
- third-party services (e.g. Slack or Zapier)
- your own service
- with Targetprocess itself
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.