Parent Entity Planned End Date unit
Requires Targetprocess 3.3.2+
This mashup adds two new custom units:
- Feature Planned End Date unit for a User Story card
- User Story Planned End Date unit for a Task card
- Release Planned End Date for a Feature card
- Release Planned End Date for a User Story card
With this mashup you can easily see when a parent feature is planned to be completed when looking at a user story card, as well as to see when a parent user story is planned to be completed when looking at a task card.
How to activate it:
- Install the mashup from the Targetprocess Mashups Library to activate it
- Create a view where Features (or User Stories) are selected as cards
- In the view setup go to the Customize Cards tab
- Add the required unit (Feature Planned End Date, User Story Planned End Date or Release Finish Date) to the approriate card
As a result you'll see the planned end date for the parent of the current card, either user stories or tasks.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia