Requires Targetprocess 3.3.2+
This mashup adds two new custom units:
- Feature Planned End Date unit for a User Story card
- User Story Planned End Date unit for a Task card
- Release Planned End Date for a Feature card
- Release Planned End Date for a User Story card
With this mashup you can easily see when a parent feature is planned to be completed when looking at a user story card, as well as to see when a parent user story is planned to be completed when looking at a task card.
How to activate it:
- Install the mashup from the Targetprocess Mashups Library to activate it
- Create a view where Features (or User Stories) are selected as cards
- In the view setup go to the Customize Cards tab
- Add the required unit (Feature Planned End Date, User Story Planned End Date or Release Finish Date) to the approriate card
As a result you'll see the planned end date for the parent of the current card, either user stories or tasks.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.