Count of assigned items per user (obsolete)
- Custom Graphical Reports (obsolete, supported for on-premise only)
- Creating Basic Custom Graphical Reports from Templates
- Graphical Reports: Data Filters and Chart Definitions
- Reference for Advanced Charts Creation
- Custom Formulas and Language for Advanced Report Customization
- Use Cases
- Done items count per user (obsolete)
- Estimated effort vs time spent per user (obsolete)
This report shows amount of items assigned per user. It can be filtered to show all items or only open / planned / in progress ones. This report is one of personal velocity reports.
As Custom graphical report, this report is obsolete. It is still supported for On-Premise accounts only. Use Visual reports instead.
Amount of Planned Items Per Person
Data Source Filter
The current filter shows all the items that are not closed yet and have planned end dates within the next 10 days:
?Assignable.PlannedEndDate <= today+10(days) and Assignable.EntityState.IsFinal is False
Alternatively you can show items planned for a fixed time period in the future:
?Assignable.PlannedEndDate >= '01-Jan-2017' and Assignable.PlannedEndDate < '31-Jan-2017' and Assignable.EntityState.IsFinal is False
However, it's not possible to filter by 'next month' or 'this year'.
User has a filter for hiding items which are not assigned to anybody:
?It is not None
You can replace this filter with any other filter for Users, for example to display only members of a particular team:
?TeamMembers.Where(Team.Name is 'Developers')
or to display users with a certain default role:
?Role is 'Developer'
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team