Creating Basic Custom Graphical Reports from Templates
- Custom Graphical Reports (obsolete, supported for on-premise only)
- Use Cases
- Done items count per user (obsolete)
- Count of assigned items per user (obsolete)
- Estimated effort vs time spent per user (obsolete)
- Graphical Reports: Data Filters and Chart Definitions
- Reference for Advanced Charts Creation
- Custom Formulas and Language for Advanced Report Customization
Requires Targetprocess 3.6.0+
This article is obsolete for On-demand accounts. Please see our guide section on how to create Visual Reports.
The simplest way to create a report is via Templates. Click Create button in the bottom left corner and select Report:
You will see a Templates catalogue with 20 reports you can select from. Note that report will be created for projects and teams selected in top menu.
You can scroll this catalogue using arrows or mouse wheel and click on any report to see what it shows for selected projects and teams. For example, you can click the Cycle Time trend report and see something like this:
What do we see here? There is average cycle time by week for bugs in red and user stories in blue for two selected projects: TP3 and QA Area Improvements. We see some spikes in QA Area project in July with average cycle time close to 70 days for bugs and that is something not good. Average cycle time decreased in TP3 project in August, but last 2-3 weeks we see slight increase so may try to find out what is going on.
If you want to see cycle time for other projects, just select them in the top menu.
To find a specific template use Search or click on any category of templates next to the Search input.
- Learn how to select proper Data source or change Chart type
- Find out more on Entities Properties, Aggregation Functions and Reports Types and build your own Custom Graphical Report
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia