Done items count per user (obsolete)
- Custom Graphical Reports (obsolete, supported for on-premise only)
- Custom Formulas and Language for Advanced Report Customization
- Use Cases
- Count of assigned items per user (obsolete)
- Estimated effort vs time spent per user (obsolete)
- Creating Basic Custom Graphical Reports from Templates
- Graphical Reports: Data Filters and Chart Definitions
- Reference for Advanced Charts Creation
This report shows amount of bugs closed weekly by each QA Engineer. This report is one of personal velocity reports.
As Custom graphical report, this report is obsolete. It is still supported for On-Premise accounts only. Use Visual reports instead.
Data Source Filter
The current filter shows Bugs completed during the last 30 days:
?Assignable.EntityType is 'Bug' and Assignable.EndDate >= today-30(days)
Alternatively you can show Bugs completed during a fixed time period in the past:
?Assignable.EntityType is 'Bug' and Assignable.EndDate >= '01-Jan-2015' and Assignable.EndDate < '01-Jan-2016'
Or you can show other entities, like User Stories, instead of Bugs:
?Assignable.EntityType is 'User Story' and Assignable.EndDate >= today-30(days)
However, it's not possible to filter by 'last month' or 'this year'.
This report is grouped by the week when corresponding Bug was closed:
You can change the grouping to DAY MONTH YEAR :
User has a filter by their default role:
?Role is 'QA Engineer'
You can replace this with any other filter for Users, for example to display only members of a particular team:
?TeamMembers.Where(Team.Name is 'Developers')
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia