- Reports and Dashboards
- Visual Reports
This section contains answers to frequently asked questions about Visual Reports in Targetprocess.
- Empty and zero values in Visual Reports
- How to add several charts and tables to the same report
- Change Data Grouping and Aggregation in Visual Reports
- Add Milestones, Threshold Lines, and Annotations in Visual Reports
- Set Descriptions for Visual Reports
- Visual Reports Refresh Interval
- Visual Reports Software Version
Sometimes, you might need to add additional fields to a chart based on your own custom formulas. Our Visual Reports Editor has a built-in formula editor which allows you to create formulas based on a variety of mathematical, text, and date operations.