Drilling Down into Data
- Visual Reports
- Actual Time Spent vs Estimated Effort comparison report
- Empty and zero values in Visual Reports
- Custom Field values summary on Timeline
- Visual Reports Based on Tags
- Filters by Date Ranges in Historical Visual Reports
- Filters by Entity Fields in Historical Visual Reports
- Historical Visual Reports for Processing Time and Custom Cycle Time
Tooltips in Targetprocess Visual Reports show low-level details of selected data. Browse and filter chart data using the built-in visual editor UI.
When you hover over any graphical element, a tooltip popup will appear. Press the Data button to reveal a list of all data related to the graphic.
Press Exclude button to hide the selected data temporary.
The popup has multiple tabs inside.
For elements of historical reports, the popup shows two options: Source Data and Changed Count of Records.
Changed Count of Records
For burn down, burn up, cumulative flow charts the Changed Count of Records tab displays list of changed items split by categories such as Added, Removed, etc.
Projection to axis
Projection to axis is added for stacked bars and areas to see the total value of the stacked items.
A value difference label is added to data tooltips so that you can compare your current period with the previous one.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team