Change Data Grouping and Aggregation in Visual Reports
- Visual Reports F.A.Q.
- Empty and zero values in Visual Reports
- Change Axis Label in Visual Reports
- Add Milestones, Threshold Lines, and Annotations in Visual Reports
- Set Descriptions for Visual Reports
- Visual Reports Refresh Interval
- Visual Reports Software Version
- Public Visual Reports with expired access tokens
Data Grouping and Aggregation modes in Targetprocess Visual Reports are flexible. You can choose to sort (ascending or descending), compact (yes or no), aggregate (none, sum, avg, min, max), and group (none or by intervals of weeks, months, years, etc.) your data. There's also the ability to edit data calculations related to the axis field.
The settings can be configured by owner of the report or by administrator of your system.
To customize settings open the Set up Report editor. Click the green field label on an axis. A popup with field settings appears. Settings can be configured on Data tab.
Continuous and Period scale for date axis
Dates are now scaled as continuous axes by default. If you need to use periodic scales for dates, you can switch scale type from the field settings popup on Appearance tab.
Calculations can be added or edited using the "+" sign, or by double clicking the x, y, color, size, or label. The "Calculation" popup appears.
More information: In-Chart Calculations Basics
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team