Filter report data from view without editing it
- Visual Reports F.A.Q.
- Empty and zero values in Visual Reports
- How to add several charts and tables to the same report
- Change Data Grouping and Aggregation in Visual Reports
- Change Axis Label in Visual Reports
- Add Milestones, Threshold Lines, and Annotations in Visual Reports
- Set Descriptions for Visual Reports
- Visual Reports Refresh Interval
Starting with Targetprocess version 3.13.12 it is possible to add quick temporary user filters from the report view page.
Even the user without editor permissions is able to filter out data with the help additional filters. In the same time, Report editors are able to switch off filters defined in the edit mode before. These filter changes (applied from report view mode) are visible only for the user who added them and not affecting other users.
The main purpose of adding quick temporary filters is to add the possibility to explore data from different angles using view mode and without the need to save the experimental filter.
To filter report data:
- Navigate to your report and click Filters button
- Click Add Filter link to add a temporary filter or switch off permanent if you have report editor permissions
Added filters can be removed by pressing the cross icon which is shown on mouse hover.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.