Notifications feed in Targetprocess
- Notifications and Following
- Notification Rules
- How to communicate using Comments and Emails
- How to Communicate with Users Using Comments and Emails
- How to enable Email Notifications
- How to set up Email Notifications on various events
- How to get an Email Notification when the State is changed
Trying to keep up with changing priorities can take up time and force you to switch your focus. While having all of your tasks and notifications in just one place can increase your productivity.
We’ve designed our 'Notifications' to become such a place.
Browsing Notifications list in Targetprocess lets you catch up on the changes like these:
- any comments where you or your team have been mentioned
- updates that come from Notification Rules. Administrator of your account can customize what will appear here
You can see here:
- which entity updated
- who performed the change
- how long ago this happened
Your own modifications will not display here
When new notification comes, then green dot will appear near the bell icon signalling that something unread is here.
Items that were recently updated will also have green dot:
All the green dots disappear after you close Notifications panel.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team