- Notifications and Following
- Notification Rules
- How to communicate using Comments and Emails
- How to Communicate with Users Using Comments and Emails
- How to enable Email Notifications
- How to set up Email Notifications on various events
- How to get an Email Notification when the State is changed
Trying to keep up with changing priorities can take up time and force you to switch your focus. While having all of your tasks and notifications in just one place can increase your productivity.
We’ve designed our 'Notifications' to become such a place.
Browsing Notifications list in Targetprocess lets you catch up on the changes like these:
- any comments where you or your team have been mentioned
- updates that come from Notification Rules. Administrator of your account can customize what will appear here
- activity on items that you are following
Go to the Left menu and click 'Notifications' menu item to see these updates:
- which entity updated
- who performed the change
- how long ago this happened
Your own modifications will not display here.
Only notifications for the last 14 days are shown
When new notification comes, then green dot will appear near the bell icon signalling that something unread is here.
Items that were recently updated will also have green dot:
Green dots disappear when:
- open entity details view from Notifications feed
- click on green dot to 'Mark notifications as read'
- click 'Mark all as read'
You can use 'Mark as unread' option as well if you read notification but still want to keep an eye on it.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.