A Process Admin is a User who can change the Process(-es) they're assigned to. Process Admins allow to decentralize the administration work of Administrators.
Process Admins can be added by Targetprocess Administrators at Settings > Process Setup > the Process > Process Admins.
Once a User becomes a Process Admin, he gets access to Process Setup page. Here the User will see only those Processes where he is added as a Process Admin.
Process Admin can perform the following actions:
- Rename the Process;
- Change Practices;
- Add/Edit/Delete the Custom Fields of this Process;
- Modify Terms;
- Configure Email Notifications;
- Add/Delete other Process Admins;
- Modify the Workflows, including Team Workflows;
- Assign Team Workflows to Teams. The user needs to be a member of the Project, the Project Role should allow to Edit Projects.