Requires the following solution to be installed:
- Colored and Formatted Units – Core Mashup
Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF) is a prioritization model used to sequence jobs (eg., Features, Capabilities, and Epics), based on such parameters as User Business Value, Time Criticality, Risk Reduction-Opportunity Enablement Value, and Job Size, to produce the maximum economic benefit.
The solution consists of:
- WSJF parameters for Feature
- Metric to calculate WSJF based on these parameters
- List of Features with WSJF parameters
- WSJF section on a Feature view
The solution can be enabled from Solution Library. Please contact our Support Team to enable it on your account, if it's not available yet.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Find out more about our APIs, Plugins, Mashups and custom extensions. Join our community of passionate users and even discuss directly with our developers.