- Demand and Capacity
- Capacity allocation by value type: Business, Enabler, Tech Debt
- PI and Sprint/Iteration Capacity Management
- Capacity Planner
- Job Family Structure and User Expertise (Skills)
- Hours instead of Percentage for Work Allocations
- Man Days instead of Percentage for Work Allocations
- User Demand and Allocations by Job Profile and Skills
The solution enables a capability to track the User's (work) Location. The Location of people often influences user rates and work costs, affects the availability of the requested resources and is used for solutions for HR people.
This solution enables the Location entity, allowing us to track which Locations (usually Countries) we have people. Every User in the system will be connected to a specific Location. This information will be used for capacity planning and cost calculation solutions.
When the solution is installed from the Solution Library, you'll see a list of Locations, where you will add all the Locations where you have people and will be able to connect people to the Locations created.
- Any user can at any time only be connected to only one Location
- No history on past locations a user was connected to is recorded