Incident Management solution allows to capture service interruptions, as well as track time needed to restore the service to its operational state. Incidents can be created manually, as well as automatically with help of webhooks (automation rules).
The solution enables:
- Incident entity
- Metrics to calculate parameters such as TTA, TTR and Downtime
- Reports to visualise corresponding metrics
The following formulas are used in the solution:
- TTA (Time to Acknowledge) = (StartDate-CreateDate).TotalHours
- TTR (Time to Recover) = (EndDate-StartDate).TotalHours
- Downtime = (EndDate-CreateDate).TotalHours
- MTTA (Mean Time to Acknowledge) = AVG([TTA])
- MTTR (Mean Time to Recover) = AVG([TTR])
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure) = (168 - SUM([Downtime])) / COUNT([Id])
The solution can be enabled from Solution Library. Please contact our Support Team to enable it on your account, if it's not available yet.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.