Portfolio Management Overview
Targetprocess solutions cover many different aspects of Portfolio Management. You can use Targetprocess to evaluate, prioritize, manage and control portfolio items to achieve strategic business objectives. You can easily align strategy with execution, allowing for full traceability from portfolio-level initiatives to development-level projects and work items, making it possible for project managers to easily provide progress details from the bottom-up and let stakeholders stay focused on the top organizational priorities and goals.
The Portfolio Management solution in Targetprocess consists of the following elements:
- Strategic Themes and Initiatives Management [Temporary removed from Gallery until improvements are implemented]
- Strategic Themes and Initiatives Management
- Connecting Strategy to Execution
- Portfolio Items Ranking and Prioritization
- Portfolio Items Planning and Tracking
- Managing Portfolio Budget
- Risks Management
- Portfolio Progress Tracking
- Project Portfolio Management
- The basic solution, which includes planning for projects and people, managing risks, and tracking progress
Additional solutions that can be used individually or all together:
All extensions and solutions are an integral part of Targetprocess and do not need to be purchased separately.
Please contact a Targetprocess Product Specialist to get support setting up an easy and scalable portfolio solution.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team