This solution has a dependency on the following solutions, and these need to be installed first:
- Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
The Solution Train is the organizational construct used to build large and complex Solutions that require the coordination of multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs), as well as the contributions of Suppliers. It aligns ARTs with a shared business and technology mission using the solution Vision, Backlog, and Roadmap, and an aligned Program Increment (PI).© Scaled Agile, Inc.
This solution provides:
- The new Solution Train entity which holds a set of Agile Release Trains (ARTs), Capabilities and has connections to Portfolio Epics (many-to-many).
- A new assignments panel in the entity detailed view for Portfolio Epics, Capabilities, Features and User Stories.
- A new list view called "Solution Trains and ARTs" that will show the Solution Trains and their Agile Release Trains in a hierarchy.
- An updated version of the Portfolio Backlog view that shows the Solution Trains that are connected to the Portfolio Epic or Capability.
The solution can be enabled from Solution Library. Please contact our Support Team to enable it on your account, if it's not available yet.