- Track and Measure Progress
- Detailed Time Reports for Hierarchical Entities
- Tabular Report with Detailed Time List: add Custom Columns based on Metrics
- Custom Calculations and Formula Expressions
- How to Track Billable and Non-Billable Work
- Data Fields in Detailed Time Reports
- Iteration Velocity
- Metrics for Billable and Non-Billable Time Spent Totals
In Targetprocess it is possible to assign people to projects and specify time-based personal allocations. This article describes fields of User Project Allocations entities and reports that use the entities as a data source.
Fields and Properties
|Percentage||Percent participation of a user. Set as a number in [0..100] range. Divide the value by 100 in custom calculations.|
How effective start and end dates are calculated for an allocation entity:
- For done projects: as manually set allocation dates. If the dates are blank, then as project actual start date and actual end date.
- For running projects: as manually set allocation dates. If the dates are blank, then as project actual start date and forecasted end date. Planned End Date field does not affect calculations.
- For planned projects: as manually set allocation dates. If the dates are blank, then as project planned start date and planned end date.
Track and Export Data
User Allocation entity is supported as card on Targetprocess views.
The following Customize Cards units are supported people allocation records:
- Started — Finished (Effective Start Date, Effective End Date), Percent Participating (Percentage)
- Project: Name, Abbreviation, Color
- User: Name, Avatar, Email, Login, Project Member Role, Total User Allocation
Total User Allocation is a summary of percentages for all allocations a user has within running projects. Planned and completed projects are not included.
Views can be exported to tabular files.
The following fields are exported for people allocation records: Project, User, Start Date, End Date, Effective Start Date, Effective End Date, Percentage.
Project Allocation entity is available as data source in Tabular Reports. To get list of people allocations, filter the report:
EntityType : Name / equal to / UserProjectAllocation
Some fields can be exported: Start Date, End Date, Percentage, Effective Start Date, Project: Name, Start Date, End Date, Planned Start Date, Planned End Date.
Some important fields are not supported: Effective End Date, Project Member (User).
To export more details on people allocations, please query Targetprocess REST API.