Detailed Time Reports for Hierarchical Entities
- Reports based on Time spent
- Detailed Time Spent reports by Work Item with Relations
- Detailed Time Spent reports by Release, Iteration, Team Iteration
- Detailed Time Reports for Hierarchical Entities
- Tabular Report with Detailed Time List: add Custom Columns based on Metrics
- Data Fields in Detailed Time Reports
- Detailed Time Spent reports by User Story with Tasks and Bugs
- Detailed Time Spent reports by Feature, by Epic
With Time Tracking practice enabled, Targetprocess users post actually spent time against various entities. Detailed time reports help to build lists of submitted records, group them per work items, work scopes, users, roles, and date ranges, and calculate totals per each group. This article describes how to group Time records and get detailed time reports for hierarchical entities so that all nested items are processed properly.
Detailed time reports per single work item type (User Story / Task / Bug only) and per Project do not require custom calculations. All required data fields are predefined. More details: Data Fields in Detailed Time Reports.
Commonly used reports are:
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team