REST API Reports by Time Spent
- Reports based on Time spent
- REST API Reports
- Detailed Time Spent reports by Release, Iteration, Team Iteration
- Detailed Time Reports for Hierarchical Entities
- Tabular Report with Detailed Time List: add Custom Columns based on Metrics
- Data Fields in Detailed Time Reports
- Detailed Time Spent reports by User Story with Tasks and Bugs
- Detailed Time Spent reports by Feature, by Epic, by Portfolio Epic
REST API Reports are similar to custom Tabular Reports. They allow you to extract data from the system in the XML or JSON format. Both formats are not very visual and readable for the human eye, but they can be used as valuable input for your custom integration scripts and standalone applications. Fortunately enough, MS Excel accepts XML files as a data source as well.
On our Developers portal we published some samples of REST API queries that will help you to build the report for Time.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia