Finish Iteration link is missing
- Problem: Entities in work hierarchy are orphaned and belong to different scopes of work
- No Cards are displayed
- Cannot Prioritize Cards on a View
- Project and Team selection is reset
- Troubleshooting Performance Issues with On Demand Accounts
- No Lanes are displayed
- Unable to use Global Search
You might be confused why sometimes you see the Finish link for your Iterations and Team Iterations, and sometimes don’t. The link appears if all of the following conditions are true:
- The Iteration start date is earlier than today.
- There’s some incomplete work assigned to the Iteration.
- At least one subsequent Iteration has already been created in the same Project (for Iterations) or Team (for Team Iterations). It is supposed to be used as the Next one when you open the Finish wizard.
If by any chance you assign some incomplete work to the iteration once it's finished, the Finish link appears again.
The link appears regardless of permissions the User has. However the user with insufficient permissions cannot complete the Finish task.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team