No Lanes are displayed
- Troubleshooting Performance Issues with On Demand Accounts
- Problem: Entities in work hierarchy are orphaned and belong to different scopes of work
- No Cards are displayed
- Cannot Prioritize Cards on a View
- Project and Team selection is reset
- Unable to use Global Search
- Unable to Filter Entities or set Lanes in the View Setup
Below are some of the most common reasons that a View is not displaying the correct Lanes:
- Incorrect selection of current project and team
- Incorrect filters applied
- Incorrect lanes selected
- Empty lanes are hidden
Lanes such as User Stories, Features, Releases, Iterations, Projects etc. are based on which Projects are selected in the Team / Project Selector.
When using Teams or Team Iterations for Lanes please be sure that you have the proper Teams selected from the Project Selector as well.
Check the filters to make sure that the correct information is being displayed on the Views. Check all filters: the one in view header and the ones in Actions > Set up view > Setup tab.
If a filter is applied looking for items that are in a current Iteration, please make sure that there is a current Iteration in the Project. The same works for a Release and a Team Iteration.
As an example, if you are using Team iterations instead of Iterations, make sure you select the correct Lanes in your View Setup.
Want to know more about setting up Lanes and Filters? Dig into the detailed article: Unable to Filter Entities or set Lanes in the View Setup
It is possible to quickly hide all lanes that have no cards on board views. And it may happen that the missing lane is actually hidden just because it is empty. When empty lanes are hidden then special indicator is displayed in the top right corner of the board header. Click on it to show empty lanes back.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team