- Basic actions with cards and lanes
- Featured Articles
- How to create, setup, and customize views
- How to attach existing Bug to a User Story or Feature?
- How to attach existing User Story to a Feature?
- Add a Card with the main Quick Add
- Add Lanes and Cards with the in-view Quick Add
- View and Edit a Card or a Lane
Emoji in left menu
Have you ever had problems sorting through all the boards and views in the left menu? Us too. It can definitely get cluttered in there, especially when the menu is minimized and only showing the preset icons.
That's why we're adding support for emojis in Targetprocess. Don't underestimate their power. They can make classifying and quickly identifying your views a breeze. Just mark your views with the appropriate emoji icon, and watch the left menu fill up with cheerful (and quickly decipherable) symbols:
Emoji in Tags
You can also mark your stories and other entities using emojis by adding them as tags:
Emojis on Cards
Emojis can also be used to improve visual encoding by adding them as Graphic Tags. Graphic Tags can be added to the smallest card size in all views. Board icons and the Graphic Tags custom unit on cards can be added from View Setup.
Cheat Sheet for Emoji
Find it here: https://www.webpagefx.com/tools/emoji-cheat-sheet/
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team