Agile is about satisfying the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software. In larger enterprises, this is not as easy as it sounds, and many companies struggle with it.
To address this, a transparent view on the whole value delivery chain “from idea to value delivered” is needed so that bottlenecks can be spotted, learnings can be made and system thinking can be applied to rigorously improve and get or regain that competitive edge.
In today’s digital economy, the only truly sustainable competitive advantage is the speed with which an organization can sense and respond to the needs of its customers. Its strength is its ability to deliver value in the shortest sustainable lead-time.
© Scaled Agile, Inc.
This webinar features the Senior Consultant / SAFe Trainer at Scaled Agile, Inc., Rune Kølle Christensen, and SAFe Program Consultant, Certified Scrum Master, and PMP, Mark Des Biens. They will explain how to scale agile and deliver value at all levels.
← Watch the webinar by Scaled Agile Inc. and Targetprocess
In the webinar you will learn how to:
- Provide alignment on vision and company-wide goals.
- Organize your team’s PI Planning around value.
- Benefit from OKR dashboards.
- Align portfolio roadmap and lean budgeting.
- Understand what features are the most important by calculating the WSJF score.
- Track and manage related work with interactive program boards.
- Conduct impactful retrospectives to collect feedback from distributed teams.
- Executing a remote planning session that ensures collaboration of business and development on achieving common goals.
- Measure and monitor your Continuous Delivery Pipeline to maximize release-on-demand results.