Description This solution extends Capacity Demand and Allocation solution, introducing the new entity - "Availability". Availability entities calculate user's workload for a certain time frame (month by default) and allows to track user demand balance in reports. Installation and
This solution extends Capacity Demand and Allocation solution, introducing the new entity - "Availability".
Availability entities calculate user's workload for a certain time frame (month by default) and allows to track user demand balance in reports.
Installation and setup
- Requires 'Timeframes" solution
- Requires "User/Team Capacity Demand and Allocation" solution
- Can be installed together with "Availability in a TimeFrame for Team" solution
After solution installation, select the necessary Availabilities generation options at the "Generate Availabilities" rule:
- generate Availabilities for all existing Time Frames or for future ones only;
- limit the number of generated Availabilities (e.g. choosing "future Availabilities" and limiting its quantity to 5 will generate items for 5 future months. Rule is time-based, it will launch periodically and create items for the next months so 5 items for future months will always be presented).
See how Targetprocess aligns and empowers business and IT with the help of powerful integrations.
Targetprocess facilitates enterprise agility at all levels by enabling both Business and IT to work in one holistic solution. To help ensure value flow visibility and collaboration across the entire enterprise, Targetprocess allows a powerful set of integrations covering use cases for different levels and roles within organization.
For Transparency above the Team Level
EXPAND 2 INTEGRATIONS
For Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
EXPAND 6 INTEGRATIONS
For Product Management, ITSM, Sales and Marketing to Stay on the Same Page
EXPAND 5 INTEGRATIONS
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.