Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) helps organizations implement lean and agile software and systems development processes at scale. SAFe provides guidance and descriptions of best practices at the Portfolio, Solution, Program, and Team levels of an organization.
Targetprocess delivers customizable solutions to the problems of managing an enterprise of any size based on the SAFe framework. Our built-in views, reports, and dashboards provide a comfortable starting point no matter your current SAFe maturity. Targetprocess allows you to visually plan, track and steer your work based on SAFe principles - so you can quickly deliver value to your customers.
The Portfolio level is the meeting point of Strategy and Funding in service of Value Stream performance. Here Enterprise Architects direct the flow of Solutions and Agile Release Trains (ARTs) using Lean Budget Guardrails.
Targetprocess provides options to visually manage the flow of Portfolio Epics in real time — from ideation to delivery — and link these strategic initiatives to the teams doing the work. Portfolio reports, metrics, and dashboards provide a holistic summary of work while supporting interactive drill-down views that allow management of work status at any level.
- Construct Strategic Themes to synchronize Portfolio Goals across your Epic Backlog
- Fund your Value Streams and adjust budgets every PI.
- Design and monitor Epics through their customized Kanban Workflow
- Guide your Epic Owners with customizable Portfolio Epic templates.
- Reveal your complete hierarchy for a holistic summary of work at all levels.
- Accurately assess team productivity with easy visualizations
- Use a single view for the next board meeting. Everything is in one place.
Value Streams are divided into a group of large, often complex, and detailed Solutions that provide real value to the organization. Solution Train Engineers (STEs) build Solution Trains to avoid the pitfall of creating large organizational units without meaningful subdivisions. Targetprocess assists with the STE’s goal of aligning people with work and directing them toward the completion of the wider organization’s needs.
- Bridge the gap between Solutions and Program Features for a break down of work in multiple connected ARTs
- Break down Solution Trains into ARTs and Teams for quick and easy management by your STE
- Make sure your teams follow your set priorities using the Priority Compliance Report.