Project Portfolio Management
We've all heard the adage "work smart, not hard." Yet for some reason, teams and managers around the world spend an unjustifiable amount of time transferring and standardizing project data between spreadsheets, different collaboration tools, and project portfolio management solutions. We're here to say, "no more."
Targetprocess is the first tool to offer a holistic and agile approach to ALM and PPM. It acts as a single point of truth for your project data – from operations on the ground, to high-level portfolio planning – so you and your teams can work smart, not hard.
Targetprocess lets management see the whole picture and gives visibility into what is currently in progress and what the real-time status of initiatives and projects is. Teams benefit from understanding how their activities relate and contribute to the company’s high-level objectives. This helps teams and management to cooperate and understand each other, while retaining the freedom to choose and follow their own Agile methods or custom work processes – and no time is wasted on manual synchronization of data!
01Targetprocess versus traditional PPM tools
Developed specifically for Agile methodologies since our inception in 2004, Targetprocess naturally supports:
- Bring agility to your project portfolio management. Make your portfolio responsive to changes in the environment and adapt to shifting business priorities without disrupting the flow of your organization
- Allow your teams the freedom to choose or adjust an Agile approach (such as Scrum, Kanban or a customized approach). Even if different teams want to use different approaches within the same project, you will still see a unified picture at the project, program, and initiative levels.
- Scale Agile with Targetprocess’ out-of-the-box capabilities
Targetprocess enables both project portfolio management (PPM) and application lifecycle management (ALM) within one tool
- No more manual synchronization between PPM and ALM tools
- Real-time visibility and full traceability from portfolio-level initiatives to development-level projects and work items
Targetprocess merges the information visualization and project management domains for a visual approach to project and project portfolio management.
- Immediately see your progress and grasp interdependencies across teams, projects, and programs
- View any project data from different angles in order to understand, change, and share data
- Enable cross-departmental collaboration
- Make smarter decisions thanks to overall visibility and transparency
Targetprocess is a uniquely flexible tool for managing work, projects, and project portfolios
- Model and effectively support any custom process or workflows (both IT and non-IT) View any project data from different angles in order to understand, change, and share data
Fantastic customer support
- Get professional help and support on-demand
- Chat live with our support team
Slick & appealing UI
- Enjoy your work and project portfolio management!
- Make your Mondays-Fridays a little less dull 😉
02Visualize company goals, strategic themes and initiatives
Simplify communication of your strategy map to stakeholders by organizing strategic themes and company goals to provide a concise bridge between mission and vision.
Get a high level view of related initiatives that work together to deliver a specific business result, and easily drill down for ground-level details. Create portfolio roadmaps and track initiatives’ progress by visualizing their flow on a Kanban board.
03Pipeline Management: Evaluate and prioritize incoming project requests
Manage your internal pipeline for project proposals. Prioritize proposals based on the factors and characteristics which are most important for you. Visualize related time constraints, external influences, strategic objectives, and available resources. Encourage increased participation from team members with our project request form. Track your response to the market and coordinate internal project requests with ease.
04Rank and prioritize your portfolio
Deliver more business value by selecting the right items to implement first. Look at your data from different angles to decide which initiatives and projects are most valuable to work on. Calculate rank automatically based on a variety of your own custom parameters such as importance, probability of success, available budget, expected revenue, risks, and many others.
05Create portfolio roadmaps based on company strategy to guide execution
Compose a portfolio roadmap according to your company goals and available teams. Get a comprehensive look at initiatives’ progress and calculate forecasts automatically based on completed work. Get clear visibility into which exact work items should be completed next to meet important milestones, and spot potential delays before they happen.
06Track budget, risks and people allocations
Overview and manage important portfolio details - all from one screen. Get notified about possible conflicts with people (teams and individuals) allocations. Get initiatives’ forecasted budget predictions, and be notified when you are in danger of exceeding the allocated budget on early project stages. Identify risks, complete qualitative and quantitative analysis, plan risk responses, and control risks across projects to meet important milestones.
Sync up your teams with a visual project management tool that adapts to your organization and gives you
transparency across different projects and departments.
Visualize every step of the way.