Login screen redesign
Over the last month, our mobile team worked on improving the login screen. It's now much more beautiful, and most notably uses the intuitive interface that you're used to from the web version.
Visual encoding on Boards
We know you adore the visual encoding feature on our web application. Visualization of different work items according to their state or condition helps you to quickly observe your team or project status, notice any blockers or impediments, and differentiate cards with just a glance at the Board. You can easily setup visual encoding rules from the web application, and can now enjoy its benefits on our iOS app! Annotations of visual encoding rules applied to a particular Board are available at the View Setup menu on your iPhone or iPad.
Grey highlighting for done and inactive cards
Done and inactive cards for Iterations, Team Iterations, Releases, Projects, and Users are now highlighted in grey and can be explicitly distinguished from other cards on Boards and inner lists.
Support of converted entities
We've added support for converted entities. The app will now automatically redirect you to the new (converted) entity view when opening it from Search, the Notifications tab, push notifications, or deep links.
Please feel free to share any thoughts you have with us. Use the Feedback form in the app's 'Me' tab, or shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the iOS app.
We've added ideal lines and forecast lines for burn up and burn down charts. These lines will be automatically added for new reports created from templates. To add them to existing reports, select the lines you need in the trendline section of the report editor.
Note: Checkboxes for custom chart calculations will not appear. You can use special calculations for annotations.
- Ideal Line: IDEAL_LINE(FIRST([Completed Count]), LAST([Total Count]))
- Forecast Line: FORECAST_LINE([Completed Count], LAST([Total Count]))
- Total Scope: LAST([Total Count])
We really appreciate your feedback on our Visual Reports Editor. What do you like about it? What could be improved? Let us know what you think at email@example.com
As a relatively small company, one of our greatest assets is the personal relationship we can cultivate with users. We know many of you by name (don’t panic), we get to read every single piece of feedback you send, and a few of us have even had the chance to visit your offices and see how you work.
To reciprocate this, we’d like to shine a light onto who we are by occasionally sharing team retrospectives, process investigations, and personal interviews. Many of you have probably already chatted with our first
victim candidate: Sergey Gnedin, head of support.
Targetprocess Support: Behind the curtains
Move to Top
We're aware that it's not always easy to quickly prioritize cards, especially if you have a large Backlog or are in a List view with dozens of pages. Thanks to your feedback and discussions in our Slack community, we've introduced a 'Move to Top' action, which will be available for cards ordered by Rank. Please note that on List views, this action will reprioritize cards into the first position of the first page in the List:
Entity types as lanes
It might happen that you have several different entity types displayed on the same board together. When working with a lot of cards, the visual indicators for cards' particular types can feel quite subtle. To this end, we've added the option to sort cards into lanes based on their Entity Type. Here's how a Board view looks with the new distribution:
- Entity name and ID# have been reversed in the browser tab caption
- Private views can be removed without confirmation from the left menu
- Redesigned avatars on the user details page
- REST API: Added missing 'format=json' property to the 'Next' link of inner collections
- Users will no longer occasionally be redirected to a random view when opening Targetprocess
- Cards will no longer duplicate on boards because of live updates
- Mentions: Users will no longer sometimes be stricken out when a new comment is added
- Lists: filter by entity type in finder now works again
- The batch updates button will no longer appear when you scroll vertically on a Mac
- Fixed a case where Lists with a definite configuration wouldn't load after clicking 'Expand all'
- Existing tags will no longer show up in recent tags
- Fixed a case where you whould be able to save a View name containing less symbols than the menu width allows to show on View Setup
- Removed some extra space between icons and labels in mentions
- Cursor will no longer point to one side when resizing cards on Timelines on a Mac
- Comments will now be preserved if an error occurs while entering them
- Fixed checkbox alignment on entity views
- 'Lanes have been updated' message will no longer appear
- Fixed a case where you would be unable to create entities via API call in a final workflow state with the custom 'EndDate'
- 'Show more' button will no longer break after prioritizing cards
- Fixed assignment issues for IE11