We invite you to join us for our Product Update Webinar on Wednesday, March 15 at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT.
It's already been a busy year here, and we want to make sure that everyone is up to speed with all the recent changes. We'll also be going over some of our immediate plans for the future, and there will be a team of Product Specialists available to answer your questions.
At the webinar, you can expect to see a demonstration of all the latest features and improvements, including:
- lane suggestions and the new "My Recent" tab in the left menu
- new connectors for integrating Targetprocess with ALM tools such as Jira, TFS, CA Agile Central, and DevOps tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, and many others
- how to setup the Service Desk and use Custom Request Types to expand its possible use cases
- improved Project and Team assignments for Person, Team, and Release views
- the latest releases for our mobile iOS and Android apps, and more
You can register for the webinar here. We hope to see you there!
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
Live product demo
With our product specialist Ksenia