Visualize relations between work items to quickly see and manage all dependencies and blockers.
One of the problems with work management today is that it's difficult to see the forest through all the trees. Targetprocess makes it easy to get a distraction-free overview of your projects, with the ability to drill down or scale up for details from any level of the hierarchy.
Consistent data across projects, teams, tools, and departments.
It's great to have a wealth of project data, but it won't do you any good if you can't understand it. Visualizations at every level of your organization's hierarchy help you to quickly analyze your data in order to make smarter decisions faster.
Use one tool for ALM and PPM.
No more Excel sheets or multiple solutions.
Scale agile using SAFe. Customize the framework over time to fit your needs.
See progress rolled up from the task level to the corresponding high-level strategic initiative.
Handle Customer Support, Idea Management or any other requests with our free Service Desk application.
Maximize transparency and traceability
To facilitate the best possible planning and collaboration, everyone has to be on the same page. Use Targetprocess to make sure that company vision, team activity, and your next optimal task are always just a click away.
See the origin, journey, and current state of every item in the system. Instantly see any changes with live updates, and highlight important information using visual encoding.
Use any combination of practices and methods in your own custom process
Don't try to shoehorn your process into an inflexible tool, and don't assume a good software tool will solve all your process woes. A good tool on top of a bad process will only accelerate poor results. Targetprocess can help you to better understand your process by showing you what is going right and what is going wrong, so that you can make the necessary changes to improve.
Use any combination of Scrum, Kanban, and our own preset work solutions. Customize them to match your teams, or create your own solutions.
Individuals, teams, and departments can use whatever process works best for them while still maintaining a unified high-level view of teams and projects
Customize the terms the system uses for work items and workflows to match your desired vernacular
Identify and visualize problems and risks
It's impossible to constantly oversee all problems, risks, and opportunities associated with your domain of work. That's why Targetprocess does it for you. Customize your criterion for what constitutes risk, and get automatic notifications from the system about things you need to know.
Compare original plans against actual work and visualize any disparity. Use our risk management solution to always be aware of all potential risks and opportunities
Plan for success, but prepare for failure. Targetprocess can help you to recognize failures faster, so you waste less resources on less-than-optimal work.
Rank and prioritize according to your own custom criteria
Figuring out what work needs to be done next in a project can sometimes feel like unravelling the Gordian Knot. There's so many different opinions and factors to consider, and it's difficult to keep everything straight. Use Targetprocess to automatically factor in these considerations so you can make an informed decision on your best next move.
Build your own process for managing project intake. Use visual encoding to flag projects that pose a threat or opportunity.
Use custom graphical reports to better understand how projects and work items are currently ranked.
Manage project requests to ensure you start with the most important and valuable work.
Manage people to optimize workloads across your organization
Management can often be chaos. It's hard to keep track of your most important resource (people) and make sure everyone is where they need to be with the right tools to succeed. Use our People Allocation solution to manage this problem and better understand your teams' capacities.
- We have been using Targetprocess for more than three years by now and still been surprised when our teams find news ways and work areas to use it...
It is really so flexible that we can nearly model and effectively use in each workflow we need. New departments request me from time to time to show them "that tool you have with nice cards" :-)Jorge Rivero SanchezInnovation Director
- I love how adaptable and flexible Targetprocess is. It meets the various needs of so many different departments within our organization. We manage all of our IT, creative and legal workflow through Targetprocess. It's helped create a centralized location for our cross-department needs – as well as providing a history of our work.Katie MacCabeAssistant Director
- I used Targetprocess at some very large multi-team multi-program clients and had a consistently good experience.
I've got a lot of experience of Jira, Rally, PivotalTracker, Trello, Mingle and open source agile lifecycle management tools. I like Targetprocess better - it covers a lot more ground, the information architecture is really consistent, it's solid as a rock and fast too. Best of breed.Peter MerelCTO and Agile Coach
- #Customers Targetprocess is called a Leader and wins in customer satisfaction! When customers are delighted, we feel inspired to do even more.
- #Use case The epay story Before Targetprocess, epay used a mixture of tools and Excel sheets to handle daily operations. They needed a solution that could reflect the status of multiple projects, and unify teams’ efforts in one central location.
- #Use case The CallRail story "Targetprocess is the central point for our product development process. All our information is in one place. We have developers, designers, product owners, QA engineers, all looking at it."
- #Use case Synchronizing Targetprocess with other tools Tasktop has used Targetprocess for over two years. The connector they develop is known as the Integration Hub, and can help you integrate Targetprocess with other tools in your stack.
- #Use case Grakn's (mostly) Agile Methodology A tale of herding software startup cats, and how Grakn customized their process to find the workflows that fit them best.
- #Use case How we use Targetprocess at Comensura "The first thing I do in the morning is open up the tool, and there’s my whole agenda for the day, complete with important details and team communications."
- #Use case Transparency and engagement through Kaizen culture SPRINT METAL is an industrial company that has customized Targetprocess to foster an environment of transparency and open communication at their factory.
- #Use case The AOE story AOE is an open source software development, integration, and consulting company.
- #Use case The Agora Roermond story Agora Roermond is an experimental high school in The Netherlands that's breaking away from the limitations of traditional education.
- #Use case Achieving visibility and transparency across a global organization Actemium helps its clients around the world to design, build and maintain their industrial installations and infrastructure.
- #Use case Implementing SAFe to scale agile globally While we can't disclose the name of this enterprise, we can tell you that they are involved in the production of heavy equipment and have teams on every continent
Looking for a specific feature?
Wouldn’t it be great to have a place where you can see a list of all the features in Targetprocess project management software?
Available for both SaaS and On-Premise
Targetprocess can integrate with your existing development tools to create a central hub for collaboration and management across your enterprise. Get rid of information islands and standardize your process across your entire organization.
Consolidate silos of information by connecting your mission critical systems and tools to Targetprocess. Get visibility and traceability with a full history of software changes and data flow in a "single source of truth".
Define rules and configurations that map your processes to your existing tools to ensure a consistent workflow across all your teams. Web-based administration provides the ability to perform field-level mapping, configure custom integration rules, and automate conflict resolution.
And surely don't spend time and money constantly exporting/importing data and configuring multiple independent integration technologies. Increase the ROI on your existing tools by connecting them to Targetprocess.
Targetprocess’ visual project planning software provides your agile enterprise with insightful data visualization, such as complete visibility into project status in just a few clicks; real-time synchronization between development and strategy, and more. Targetprocess offers Agile products and services that put all the necessary information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you need it. Streamline your workflows and accelerate project delivery with Targetprocess.