Get full report
Gartner Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools
Gartner's Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools research complements the companion “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools,” while having a different emphasis. We understand this research to be specifically product-focused, looking at how features in the currently shipping vendor product can be applied to important use cases.
- Product Portfolio
Targetprocess score 3.95 out of 5
- Project and Program Portfolio
Targetprocess score 3.72 out of 5
Targetprocess score 3.92 out of 5
Read the full 2019 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning tools report to:
- Understand the core product features of Enterprise Agile Planning Tools
- See detailed definition of critical capabilities of the tools and understand their weighing in different use cases
- Get Gartner's recommendations for different organization structures and level of Agile processes maturity
- Learn Gartner’s view of how the EAPT segment is currently represented in terms of features and evaluate Enterprise Agile Planning Tools vendors in the market
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools, Mike West, Keith Mann, 28 May 2019
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Access the 2019 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning tools report below.Access the report