Targetprocess System Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Install, Upgrade, and Maintenance
- Cannot Prioritize Cards on a View
- Problem: Entities in work hierarchy are orphaned and belong to different scopes of work
- Documentation management
- How to attach existing Bug to a User Story or Feature?
- How to attach files and images to test runs?
- Integration between Targetprocess and Slack
Software and hardware requirements for client devices:
|Client Web Browser||The two most recent versions of the following browsers are supported:|
Usage of native applications is recommended for mobile devices.
Non-default zoom levels and custom font sizes are not fully supported and thus not recommended. If you come across any related UX issues, switch the zoom level back to 100% and the font size to Normal in the settings of your web browser in order to resolve them.
Want to try our on-premise offering for medium and large teams? We'll help you to set up your on-premise version of Targetprocess within a private cloud configuration. The configuration is supported for teams starting from 100 users and more. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Starting January 1st, 2019, the support for the old On-Site installer will be fully discontinued. Actual requirements for existing customers with On-Site installations can be found here: System Requirements for Legacy On-Site pack
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team