Integration with Miro
Miro is a visual platform that centralizes communication on a single online whiteboard. It’s perfect for collaborating and mindmapping throughout your entire company. Miro Boards are now even more useful, as you can embed them into the Targetprocess interface.
Enable Miro integration
Create Miro boards from Targetprocess
After Integration is added the Miro board option will appear under the '+Create' button on the left menu:
Click 'Miro Board' → 'Select board' green button.
If you don’t have a Miro account or didn't log-in from the current browser, a popup with Sign-in or Sign-up will appear.
Change Miro boards
- Hotkeys are not supported
Manage Miro boards
- Open in new tab
- Rename (relates to the name in the Targetprocess interface only)
- Change Access (by default, every Board is Private)
- Change Owners
- Add to Favourites
- Remove (relates to Targetprocess interface only)
You can also organize Miro boards into Folders together with other types of Views and Reports.
Embed Miro boards as additional tab into Entity Details view
- Create URL custom filed for the entity that will have additional tab for Miro board:
- Open Miro board that you want to embed → Click 'Embed this board' → Select 'Embed'
- Switch on 'Access' for this board and copy link located in 'src' property:
- Paste this link into URL custom field of a specific entity view
- Introduce additional tab into Entity view:
- - Via Embedded pages mashup.
- - Via Detailed view customization if view customization feature is enabled for your account.
Add Miro boards as widget to Dashboards
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.