If integration with another software tool is absolutely essential to your work, you’ll be happy to hear about our latest partnership. You can now synchronize your Targetprocess account with any tool on Tasktop Integration Hub, including Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub Issues, Zendesk, HPE Quality Center, Bugzilla and more. You can find a full list of possible integrations here.
This means that if you or any of your teams are using a separate tool or software infrastructure for their work – perhaps for quality assurance, product support, ALM, or PPM – you can use Tasktop Integration Hub to automatically synchronize data between the multiple solutions. Teams can work with the tool of their choice, without having to waste time manually transferring and standardizing information.
How will this help Targetprocess users?
Let's start with an example: You and your company have just made the switch to Targetprocess, but QA has requested another year with their current tool. You can use Tasktop Integration Hub to link entities in Targetprocess with whatever artifact is used to represent bugs in your QA team's tool.
This kind of synchronization allows Targetprocess to show the real-time status and priority of work items, and can also help your teams maintain flow and traceability. Keep in mind that this is just a singular example; Tasktop Integration Hub can do far more than just synchronizing cards. You can link an entire software infrastructure to Targetprocess, if need be.
- Seamlessly & bi-directionally integrate with other PPM, Agile planning, requirements management, test management, and service desk tools
- Save time by eliminating the need for import-export of data and manual standardization of information between tools
- Synchronize artifacts across the lifecycle
- Reduce time to market with better flow and traceability between tools
- Get real-time data for faster and more informed decisions
- Keep all teams on the same page, even if they work from different tools
How to setup integration with other tools via Tasktop Integration Hub
To get started with Tasktop Integration Hub, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. After initial setup it will sync your Targetprocess account with the tools or infrastructure you require (if the software is included on Tasktop Integration Hub’s integration list). You can view Tasktop’s installation guide here.
More information on Tasktop
Tasktop is a market leader in the Software Lifecycle Integration market. Unlike other common integration providers, there is no charge each time an integration is used, making this solution ideal for users who require in-depth infrastructure synchronization or are frequently switching between tools. The service helps to improve end-to-end traceability for companies that use multiple tools for collaboration or infrastructure.
Notable Tasktop Features:
- System administrators can integrate software tools through a graphical interface that lets them create, maintain and monitor integrations – with no programming.
- Differences among data types, text formatting, and even very complex relationships among artifacts are handled right out of the box.
- ALM tool users never see Tasktop Integration Hub and don’t leave their tool of choice; artifacts are synced automatically without manual intervention.
- New releases from tool vendors are supported almost immediately. Tasktop’s test lab catches API changes as soon as a SaaS release is rolled out.
- Tasktop’s change detection algorithm does not overburden endpoint systems; performance is not gated by the number of artifacts synched.
- Tasktop can handle simultaneous updates and conflicts resulting from differences in workflow rules among endpoint systems.
- Operates even when endpoints are disconnected or offline.
- Can be used with on-premise, on-demand or hybrid infrastructures
- Tasktop’s integrations are bi-directional, easy to deploy and configure.
For more information, please do not hesitate to send your inquiries to email@example.com, or post your questions and comments below.