- Visual Reports
- How to add several charts and tables to the same report
- How to add custom data sources to the report editor
- Custom Field values summary on Timeline
- MongoDB app in Visual Reports
- Visual Reports Based on Tags
- PostgreSQL app in Visual Reports
- Filters by Date Ranges in Historical Visual Reports
We are glad to inform you that with our new Visual Tables, you can now create tabular reports with all kinds of complex calculations in columns. Here is one example.
When you try to create a custom report on a Userstory, the main report entities for a Userstory do not include the Assignee.
Here is one example on how to include assigned developers as a column in a tabular report.
Prerequisites: Create the Visual Report with the entities you want to export. Press + Create > Report in the left menu. Select the data source and open Visual Report Editor.
Add Developer field to Data fields list: press + Add field or formula button, Type the column name and then write the formula and click save.
RAW_TEXT(Assignments.Where(Role.Name="Developer").Select(GeneralUser.FirstName + " " + GeneralUser.LastName))
Then Use the field as one of the columns.