Change Axis Label in Visual Reports
- Visual Reports F.A.Q.
- Empty and zero values in Visual Reports
- Change Data Grouping and Aggregation in Visual Reports
- Add Milestones, Threshold Lines, and Annotations in Visual Reports
- Set Descriptions for Visual Reports
- Visual Reports Refresh Interval
- Visual Reports Software Version
- Public Visual Reports with expired access tokens
Axis Label settings in Targetprocess Visual Reports are flexible and can be configured by owner of the report or by administrator of your system.
To customize settings open the Set up Report editor. Click the green field label on an axis. A popup with field settings appears. Label settings can be configured on Appearance tab.
Any text value can be input and used as a label. Label can be hidden using the "Hide Axis" checkbox.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia