Set Descriptions for Visual Reports
- Visual Reports F.A.Q.
- Empty and zero values in Visual Reports
- Change Data Grouping and Aggregation in Visual Reports
- Change Axis Label in Visual Reports
- Add Milestones, Threshold Lines, and Annotations in Visual Reports
- Visual Reports Refresh Interval
- Visual Reports Software Version
- Public Visual Reports with expired access tokens
Sometimes, the title of a Targetprocess Visual Report is not enough to fully explain it. It is possible to provide a brief description as well.
Descriptions can be configured by owner of the report or by administrator of your system.
To customize settings open the Set up Report editor.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
With our product specialist Ksenia