WIP Limits for Lanes
- Administration and Settings
- How to create, setup, and customize views
- Single Sign-On in Targetprocess
- Custom Business Rules for automatic actions
- How to set up Single Sign-On with Google G Suite (formerly Apps for Business )
- Export Team Workflow States to Tabular Reports
- Business Value
- Severity for bugs
It is possible to set WIP (work-in-progress) Limits for vertical and horizontal lanes, so that you get a visual feedback when this limit is met or exceeded. To set WIP Limits for lanes, go to view setup → Limits:
The example above shows the limit for In Progress set to 4. Now the exceeded WIP Limit is explicitly seen on the view, which will alarm you and your team whenever the limit is exceeded by pulling too much work into progress.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team