WIP Limits for Lanes
- Administration and Settings
- How to create, setup, and customize views
- Notification Rules
- Assign People to Projects, Manage Users as Project Members
- User Management in Workspaces
- Notifications feed in Targetprocess
- Assign People to Teams, Manage Users as Team Members
- Assign Teams to Projects, Manage Teams in Projects
It is possible to set WIP (work-in-progress) Limits for vertical and horizontal lanes, so that you get a visual feedback when this limit is met or exceeded. To set WIP Limits for lanes, go to view setup → Limits:
The example above shows the limit for In Progress set to 4. Now the exceeded WIP Limit is explicitly seen on the view, which will alarm you and your team whenever the limit is exceeded by pulling too much work into progress.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team