- Time Tracking
- Work with Entities
- Detailed Time Reports for Hierarchical Entities
- Tabular Report with Detailed Time List: add Custom Columns based on Metrics
- Data Fields in Detailed Time Reports
- Detailed Time Spent reports by User Story with Tasks and Bugs
- Detailed Time Spent reports by Feature, by Epic, by Portfolio Epic
- Detailed Time Spent reports by Work Item with Relations
There are multiple ways how users can submit records about Time spent during their work. Targetprocess requests them to update details on how many hours remain as well.
Spent and remain time records can be registered on the following entities: User Stories, Tasks, Bugs, Test Plan Runs, Requests.
You can add time from the following places: Board and List views, detailed views, Time Sheet source control systems, IDE add-ins, and within Toggl add-in.
From the Board and List views
Right-click on the card and choose Add > Time:
In List views, Time columns are interactive. Click on the clocks icon to add or edit a Time spent record.
From detailed views
Click the [+] icon next to the Actions list, select Time on the left:
Alternatively, click the green [+] button at the Time tab:
From Time Sheet
Time Sheet is a weekly summary table of Time records per individual user.
From Toggl timer
Toggl Button is a Chrome browser extension that lets you track time from various online apps. It is possible to add Toggl timer button to Targetprocess entities and submit actually spent time easily.
From source control systems
From IDE Add-Ins
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.