Drag-n-drop Cards in Batches
- Basic actions with cards and lanes
- Add a Card with the main Quick Add
- How to attach existing Bug to a User Story or Feature?
- How to attach existing User Story to a Feature?
- Add Lanes and Cards with the in-view Quick Add
- View and Edit a Card or a Lane
- Sort Entities in Views
- How to Prioritize Entities
You can update multiple cards together on Board and Roadmap views. Select them and use drag-n-drop action.
Use a rectangle to select many cards. It is very similar to how you select multiple files in Windows Explorer or OS X Finder:
- Use SPACE + mouse to move the rectangle on the screen
- Use the SHIFT + mouse rectangle to add more cards into the selection
- Use Ctrl (Cmd on Mac) + mouse click to add a card into the selection
- Use the ALT + rectangle to remove some cards from the selection
Then you can prioritize the selected cards or move them into another cell. For example, if you have a simple Kanban Board with states, you can change a state for a number of cards. You may have a more complex view with user stories grouped by features and by priorities. So, with a single action you can move the selected user stories into another feature and change their priority.
Be careful with Batch drag and drop, you can move many cards into some wrong cell and there is no undo.