- Basic actions with cards and lanes
- How to attach existing Bug to a User Story or Feature?
- How to attach existing User Story to a Feature?
- Add Lanes and Cards with the in-view Quick Add
- View and Edit a Card or a Lane
- Drag-n-drop, Prioritize cards in batches
- Sort Entities in Views
- How to Prioritize Entities
You can quickly add a Card (i.e. Targetprocess Entity) via + Add action in the top left corner.
When you add an Entity, you will see success message on the top of the screen, like this:
You can quickly jump to the just created Entity clicking the View link.
In the meantime, more handy is to add Cards, Rows and Columns right into the View.
Your current context selection influence the terms displayed. Should you have a portfolio (project) with customized names specified, you will see these new names on the screen instead of the defaults.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.