The RAG coloring status or rating system is a popular project management method for providing quick highly visible status reports. Basically, it's based on traffic lights using Red, Amber (yellow), and Green to signify different scale ratings.
It is very common for these statuses to have the following meaning:
- Green = work is on track.
- Amber = some issues, being handled, needs to be closely monitored.
- Red = serious issues, dates being missed, recovery plan required.
This solution has a dependency on the following solutions, and these need to be installed first:
- Colored and Formatted Units – Core Mashup
It also requires the following custom field to be manually created for the entity type you wish to report RAG status on:
- Name: RAG
- Type: Drop Down List
This solution provides:
- A custom unit "RAG" which will be highlighted in Red, Amber or Green according to the selected value. This custom unit will automatically work for any entity for which the RAG custom field was created for.
How to configure RAG Custom Unit:
The solution can be enabled from Solution Library. Please contact our Support Team to enable it on your account, if it's not available yet.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.